Tuesday, September 28, 2010

WeddingSaviors.ca "Introduces Sarah & Larry"

Oh my gosh!!! Summer is over, 2 kids in school with 1 at home. I guess I can try and get some work done :-)

I've spent the majority of September preparing myself for the holiday season. Researching trends and decor ideas that have surfaced for Fall/Winter 2010. But before I start sharing with you what I've found, I've decided to share some 'Wedding News'.

Wedding Saviors is now 'Introducing Sarah & Larry' the winning couple of the FREE wedding to be held on Oct. 22, 2010. 'Introducing Sarah & Larry


I have had the opportunity to meet with Sarah and Larry and they are truly the most beautiful couple that I have met. They are humble and so grateful for this opportunity.


I am so honored to be apart of  the Wedding Saviors Durham team; to join hearts with many vendors within the community to pay it forward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment