Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Decorate 4 Spring with Buy Two/Get One Free!!!

We've made it through another year, and the hustle and bustle of the holidays is now over. I know for me it was crazy, but I must say the food, the smile, the laughter of children was a blessing! However, with the holidays comes debt. Buying the must-have gifts for your family members, but at the end of the day for their excitement - totally worth it!

Anyhow, I'm sure there are many individuals like myself who sit back with a hot cup of tea and worry about the debt but day dream about there next 'home project': Spring decorating. The BIG questions is 'How can we bring the sunshine in?' especially after hibernating for 4 months. Many ideas come to mind but with no funds, this is where CREATIVITY comes into play.

I've been with Uppercase Living for almost a year now and I must say they make decorating quite easy and inexpensive. I have been able to find many expressions and embellishments that have met the needs of my clients over the past year; whether it be personal or seasonal decor.




For the month of January you have the opportunity to purchase any two items and you’ll get an additional item of equal or lesser value absolutely FREE!  Choose from any item we offer, including expressions, embellishments, accessories, or even a MyDesign Suite custom expression. There’s no limit on how you can enhance your home or the FREE items you can get!


I am totally in love with this product!!! This is a perfect time to make a purchase to see how I can help you use Uppercase Living products to enhance your home and get it Spring ready!

Click here to visit the Online Catalog or email me for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment